Monday, April 13, 2009

Stork Visited!

Our cat Coconut had five kittens this morning. She made it on to the backroom some how last night and had them in the basket holding all the winter gloves and hats!!! lol She is one smart cat! She has 2 calico's, 1 black, a black & white and an orange striped.. I think I have some of them gave away. Some one was needing good mouser and this momma is a great mouser!
I wanted to say to that I appreciate all the nice comments and emails I get from my blog readers!! It nice to hear from you all. Even if I don't get back to you right away I do read it and like to hear from you all!
Well I am running a little late this morning and the goats are a hollering at me. So I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

6 comments:

Tabetha -n- Brian said...

You have such a pretty kitty and I bet all of her kittens are going to be just as pretty as she is! :D

Kritter Keeper said...

ahhh, that is so cute. i hope you post more photos of the babies and chronicle them for us so we can see! i love kitties and your coconut is beautiful!

Mama said...

Awwwwww too cute;)

You said...

Spring has Sprung!

Jennifer said...

Awww! Calicos are so pretty! I just love them. Of course all kittens are cute as can be.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am so sorry to hear about the doe you lost Tonia!! That is the exact reason I fear a kid positioned with it's head back like that. I am not that worried of breech births etc if I am there...but that one does worry me. I hope I never see it on our farm!

What you went through would be really terrible! We have only had one bad birth I could not get on my own. It was quads and two were stillborn which complicated things. The vet had to pull the kids but luckily the doe was OK. Otherwise we have been very lucky. I am so truly sorry for your loss.

Goat Creek Grandma said...

I would love to have a calico kitten but DH would shoot me if I brought home another cat. Two is enough, along with the dog.

Debbie