Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Is BACK!!!

Sunbathing? Swimming??...... Even a momma joined in..... lol
What I worked on this afternoon..
We let the chickens out today and was watching Nic and Anna to see how they would react... Well its good so far. They laid down in the middle of them and sniffed and watched.. Then went in the trailer to check it out. So far so good.....
I made the cakes for a friend's daughter who is getting married today. Its a small wedding so nothing fancy.. Its fun to do it once in a while.. there for a while I was decorating for weddings about 3-4 in 2 months. It gets old pretty quick.. lol People wanted to pay me to put it together but once you start doing it.. I would rather do it for fun for friends and family Occasionally then more often for money...
More babies are going this next week.. My Nubian/Kiko crosses have new homes. So babies will go and we are bringing home new ones Friday.. I am excited for My girls. They will have to work hard for them but It will be worth it. We will post pictures of the new goats when we get them!
Its warm today and who knows what it will be tomorrow...
I need to get out and take more pictures with my new camera.... Maybe I will go do that here in a few. I am heading out to pick up my new washing machine as soon as Kyle gets home... It will be a good thing!!! Have a good afternoon!



5 comments:

Hot Belly Mama said...

pretty adorable! I love the cakes! I love them because they remind me of something out of Anne of Green Gables.

Evelyn said...

Those cakes are beautiful! Are Daffodils edible?
Why is it the goats always want to sleep in something? Do the sheep do the same thing?

~Tonia said...

The Daffodils are Not edible I coated the stems. The Violets are though. They have kind of a winter green taste. Pansies are another edible flower I have used before and they are rather bland...

American Way Farm said...

Love the goats in the kiddie pool. Goats are so much more fun than sheep, also more of a pain too. Beautiful cakes! -Sandy

Jenny said...

Those cakes are beautiful. A friend made my wedding cake and I loved it that much more than a bakery one because I knew the love that went into it.
~Jenny~