Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy Day....

That's all I seem to have anymore..
But we moved the chicks into the chicken trailer I was going to use it for the layers But the little ones needed Room! They had run out of room and it was stinky!!! SO we moved them into the trailer. They were a little freaked out and kept trying to huddle up in small groups everywhere. But it was warm and they soon were eating and scratching through the bedding.


I sold a few bottle baby lambs and a couple of goats today!! Its always hard to sell them but when you know they go to good homes it makes it easy!! It was so nice to meet a fellow blogger too!! Such Nice People and so fun to talk to goat/sheep people! Thank you for the Soap and bath salts JK! They smell sooo good!!! Hope those babies are settling in well!!


Holly and baby were the goats that went to a new home. I had tried to sell her when she was pregnant but she didn't look pregnant so was a hard sell.. Well with baby at side she was not a hard sell at all. Some very nice people drove quite a distance to pick her up and they seemed to know what they were doing that's always a relief..
I have more leaving Tuesday and then in 2 weeks another is leaving.. I only have a few left to sell.. The boys of course are harder to sell. I have an abundance of them this year.
I am off to bed! Hoping for an early start tomorrow!! Its suppose to be sunshine for a few days!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the goat and sheep sell. :)

DayPhoto said...

I wish we lived closer! I would like to see your farm and the animals. I have sent your link over to my oldest daughter she LOVES Goats.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Evelyn said...

Congrats on the sale, which gives you time & money! Both are always in such short supply these days.