Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spending $$ & House Baby

My new toy!!! I hope to make butter with it sometime this year... I have been looking at them for years but couldn't bring myself to get one till now. After wrestling with the hand held ones for so long!!!
Little house baby!! See her spots...
And the other side not many spots but she has some!!

Kyle with one of his new toys!! He can cut alot of wood and clear fence rows easier.. He said its like cutting butter!! His old saw was over 10 yrs old and it was used when he got it. They gave him a trade in on his old one too.. He got a good deal on this one and its a little bigger then his old one...
I am anxiously awaiting for the baby dam to burst.. Some of those girls in the barn can't hold it anymore. Its been extremely cold the last few days too. Tonight the low is 8* and 33* tomorrow but after that it will be on the rise with some nights not even below freezing!!! Yeah!!! I cant wait!! Good night all!~



5 comments:

Evelyn said...

That is so funny! He looks so tickled! That T-shirt makes me wonder tho.... should we be afraid of a guy w/ a smile like that, wielding a chainsaw? Do NOT let him get any hockey masks!!! rotflol!!
Yea about the weather warming up! And babies!!!

Goat Creek Grandma said...

I love the pic of the little house baby! Have fun doing the butter too. I've only done it once and it turned out great. I want to do some flavored butter next time.

Isn't if funny how a new power tool can put a big, goofy smile on our guys faces?

Stay warm!
Debbie

Shiloh Prairie Farm said...

I love the house baby, what a beauty! Oh we need a good chainsaw so bad, I can understand the smile over it!

Hot Belly Mama said...

Awesome new gadgets! My husband loves his chainsaw too (see my most recent post). The little ones are CUTE!

American Way Farm said...

Friends thought I was strange last year when I had chicks in the house. Wait till they see kids in here this year! Glad to know I'm not the only one with the house babies. And she's so-o-o-o cute! -Sandy