Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lambs, Kids, and Eggs....

Playing with my photo shop..... Little house goat now named Thistle. She makes visits to the barn at chore time.. Plays with everyone and nibbles on hay.. Then goes back to the house with the People!!! Lol

The tiny twins!! We have decided they should be named June and Bug... As in June Bugs....
The newest additions. Twin boy and girl lambs. tiny too. Their momma was a yearling and she had 2. One of the newest babies soaking up sun...
Some more baby pictures and these are the twin boys and all boys get food names generally.. So this is Noodle and Pasta... Noodle has the white blaze on his face.

June and Bug being cute....

The triplet lambs Soaking up sun... They are so Cute!!

June, Bug and momma... And some one who doesn't quite belong in the picture... One of granny's twins just finds a warm body and snuggles up doesn't matter who!!!

Look not goats or sheep!!! Yes we still do have other animals on the farm!! Its just they aren't having babies right now. I do need to get new pics of the calves though... Here are eggs from 2 days minus a few that got cracked and a some that fed the dogs a treat!!! Thats all I have tonight. We trimmed some goat hooves today and I am tired so heading to bed!! Should have been there an hour ago.. Good Night all!!




4 comments:

Evelyn said...

They are all so cute!
I think you can get the Bug. I'll take Pasta. :)
Does Kelly let Gma's baby nurse? Or does he just want to cuddle? In the first pix of them, they looked speckled. Are they?
Sleep well, I'm following right behind. It's been raining here. Most I've done is clean part of the basement & set up some rain barrels. I've got nearly 400 gallons of water stored. :)

Amy said...

Nice pictures!

Shiloh Prairie Farm said...

Lots of beautiful kids! I trimmed some goat hooves too today, the weather was just too beautiful not to take advantage of it and get some extra outdoor chores done.

Mama said...

Those kids are jsut adorable!It's killin me waiting till April for mine after all these pics LOL