Monday, February 2, 2009

Babies all dry,...

Here they are all dry!! They were a little cold in this pic but have since warmed up. The light colored one in front is the boy. He was the last to born and the most twisted up.. The darker baby is a girl and 2nd one born. and then under mom is the 1st born. She is now in the house. Yep another bottle baby!! Last year I didn't have any so they are making up for it.Here she is in the house napping on my lap!! Lol... Smug little bugger!!! Everyone is still doing fine and no more babies that I know of... I am going to have my morning coffee then head to the barn to check them out this morning. Have a good day everyone!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats and they're cute!

Evelyn said...

Bottle babies are so cute... as long as you are raising them! lol! Like grandchildren... I'll play w/ them & I'll even change diapers. But, when I'm tired of them... I'll give them back! :D

Mama said...

Beautiful kids,congrats!!