Monday, February 16, 2009

And More Baby Pics!!!

Some of the babies playing. Eventually we will have pics other than Lambs and Kids... Baby chicks and Turkeys will arrive in March!!!
One of the ewes still holding out on me. She is a first timer!
Newest bottle babies!! they are from my Grade Nubian that I have had since she was a baby! These are some long legged babies!!
Here they are in their box for the night.. Of course they finally figured out how to jump out!! Lol


June nibbling on some hay!! She is so cute you want to just Squeeze her!!!



I thought this was the set of twin boys from Minerva But then Minerva came around the corner with one of her babies!! The black one is her baby but the white one is her Grand baby from Cassie!!! Only way to tell is by size!! I will have to tag soon!!
Here they are See how much the white boys look alike!!
Here is her little black one up close. He has a small case of the poops but other then that doing really good!
Sneaking in while mom is eating!!! These 2 are sooo cute and she is such a good momma just like her momma!! I am still debating on whether I should offer the boy for sale as a Dairy buck or if I should just go ahead and band him.. More of those decisions!!!

Here is one of the goats still holding out on me!! It looks like she is laughing at me!! Her ligaments have loosened and her bag is Very full so it will be soon. Oh and her belly has dropped!
I have been sick again this last week!! When I was having ear trouble I think it really affected my immune system so I was catching every little bug that came through. I have since started trying to boost the immune system I am now feeling better.... Its also more spring like weather even thought its suppose to be very cold one day this week its not a whole week of cold!! YEAH!!
We can get going on some of the plans for this spring and get started on garden...
I will have to get more pictures of different things... I mean you can only look at so many baby pics!... Here is a video that is only 15 seconds long but is hilarious.. Its bottle babies of someone and they make a buzzing sound and the babies go nuts trying to get away from the "bug"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwhDrdf4Gik
I hope everyone has a good day!





3 comments:

Shiloh Prairie Farm said...

Great pictures! That youtube video was hilarious. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Our said...

Glad to see you're at least well enough to post! Feel better soon!! Love the baby pix!

Tabetha -n- Brian said...

I honestly don't think that I could ever get sick of all of these baby pictures! It makes me more and more excited about getting my own sheep and goats in the near future. I look forward to the baby chick and turkey pictures in March!!! :)