Thursday, January 8, 2009

Twins This Morning!

Another St Croix sheep became a momma today!! She had a boy and a girl. She did real well and they were really big too. Bigger then some of the others we have had.
I dont have pictures yet. I was in a rush this morning and forgot the camera up at the house. I have 3 goats that are having a lot of fluid on their tails so hopefully it will be tomorrow when its 60* outside. But it will probably be Saturday when the high is in the Low 30's!! I will get more pics soon...

6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Tonia!

Evelyn said...

Congrats on the babies!
How many ewes left to deliver? Love lamb!!!
Goats are next in line w/ maybe a calf sprinkled in for variety!

Goat Creek Grandma said...

Tonia, Congratulations on the new babies! I can't wait to see the pictures.

mmpaints said...

Congrats on the new additions!

Hot Belly Mama said...

Hi, you have been awarded a Lemonade Stand Award From ME!!! Check it out on my blog and pass the award onto others....

http://hotbellymama.blogspot.com/

I chose you for this award because I feel that you truly are an inspiration for me and I look forward to reading your blog every day. Thank you for being a wonderful blog writer!

tree ocean said...

I love your blog too! :) Congrats on the easy birth and bouncing twins!