Friday, January 16, 2009

Ohhh Soooo Cold!!!

Sunset at the pond. Its froze over once again.......
The hard working Guardians... Pups are going back to the barn they had a brief break with the cold no one was leaving the barn and they got bored so I let them roam a little more around the farm....
One of the horses from the front window....
I wanted to get a pic of the cows because they were so neat looking with their frosting. But I didnt get it in time... Its suppose to be a little warmer tomorrow... I hope!!!



2 comments:

Amy said...

It's pretty cold here too!

Evelyn said...

Poor bored dog... are they staying home?
Poor Star... black horse w/ a white back.
Poor you... it's too brrrr cold! No ducks frozen into the pond? I heard on the weather channel today that this is the coldest time of year. From here it gets warmer. They said that many people think Feb is colder, but this is it. I always wondered why Feb would be colder (as it has a reputation for being). I finally figured that it was because the ground took time to cool off & takes time to warm backup, so that would delay the warmth to quite a while after the Winter Solstace. All that work to understand the wrong thing!!! You are supposed to start getting some of our warmth tho. I'm blowing east as hard as I can... trying to send it to you!