Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just a quick note....



I want to say a big Thank You to everyone who visits my blog and leaves comments!! I really enjoy hearing from everyone!! I have had several people email me and then the awards I get too like the one above.. Watch out it may go to my head!! I have the hardest time picking who should be the recipient so I usually end up not... Bad of me I think but....

We have survived so far no one is going anywhere though.. We got about 5 inches in total winter precipitation. Girls are anxious to get outside and go sledding down the pond bank into the field. They haven't ever had a hill so steep with out trees!!! Lol I will have to post more pics after the fun! Have a good day all!!

3 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

You should send the top photo to COUNTRY magazine and enter it in contests, really really good.

FYI - I'm snatching your Mark Twain quote for my blog.

Evelyn said...

Down the front side of the pond? Wow... that's steep w/ a sharp angle at the bottom! I'd think they 'd go down the hill to the east of your house! That was you could stand in the nice warm house & watch them! lol!!
How are the goats handling it? Are they telling you that you're so mean & you should turn the cold off & the heat on? Poor things! I'm surprised there aren't any more babies!
Good sleding & I'll look forward to the pix!

~~~~~~Tonia said...

Front side of the pond would be fastest and best sledding!! Its just the climbing back up the hill!Lol! Snow cushions when you crash at the bottom!!