Monday, December 8, 2008

Wide LOAD!!!!


As I was posting this look what showed up!!! Yep It Finally happened!!! BABIES!!! WOOOO HOOO!! These are my first Kiko/Nubian/Boer cross kids! Daddy is a Kiko and Momma is a Nubain/Boer cross. So on with the blog!! The 2 goats by the hay are Mother and Daughter Kikos. Minerva and Cassie! They still have at least another month I think.....

This is My Dottie!! Grandma to the 2 babies up top. She is the healthiest hardiest goat I have! She pops out twins and just keeps going!!


One pregnant sheep............

One not so little lamb...................

More Pregnant Sheep......................

One little pregnant goat................

My Reg. Nubian and Her daughter from last year. Both bred to kid in February...........


MOre pregnant goats but they have a little while....

Ethel who kidded tonight.........


Walking to the barn.... Had to take a rest.......
We will probably be back at the bar n before to long another belly had dropped and her bag was twice as big as this morning........ woooooo hooooooo










3 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty babies, congrats!

tree ocean said...

from the size of things, you are going to be swimming in babies! The new ones are so adorable!

Evelyn said...

Pooor things! I remember those last days of pregnancy! My eyes were crossed much of the time I was so full of baby!
Hopefully the lambs pop out soon! I've decided that lamb is my favorite meat! I had lamb chops, roasted w/ mint sauce for dinner last night. Oh... man... was that GOOD! More ram lambs!!!