Friday, December 26, 2008

In Their House(nest) Made of Straw!!

The pigs really know how to nest!! LOL I took the pic the other day. When I was out this morning of course I didn't have the camera but they were all piled up and snoozing! Every once in a while they would flip an ear till I very quietly said here Piggie.. They jumped up and came running!!! Its so funny! I will have to get a picture of them sleeping like that.
We have Geese now!! I will post pics tomorrow and we are planting our fruit basket if all goes as planned and the weather doesnt interfere.It was almost 67* and we are suppose to have severe storms tonight.. Oh Yeah!

2 comments:

Hot Belly Mama - easing into it said...

I would love to see a photo of all of them nesting together!

Evelyn said...

I'd love to see:
1 cow a-milking,
2 puppies sleeping,
3 girls a-giggling,
4 pigs a-cuddling,
5 bales of hay,
6 geese on-pond,
7 cattle chewing,
8 ducks a-sliding,
9 lambies romping,
10 goats a-playing (king of the bale),
11 turkeys gobbling,
12 calves a-playing!

Then I'd know we all had a Merry Christmas!!!