Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Little Brag.....


I have to brag a little on my Youngest DD this morning while I have a minute!! She went hunting yesterday her first time to actually carry the gun and be the hunter not just a spectator. She got a small doe and made a quick clean kill. In other words one shot and dropped were it stood no suffering or deer running and trying to find it.. Her daddy was quite proud!! Anyway I just wanted to post it before I started another crazy day here!! Have a good day all!

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hey... THAT is great!
I know you both must be quite proud! That is such a great way to do any kill & to make the first is such a terrific way to start one's hunting carrier! The first is such a lifelong memory!
And... do the pigs & dogs get good eats too?

Mrs.Ruiz said...

BAMBI? :(((

Mrs.Ruiz said...

LOL, thats funny. Am I predictable? Everyone at church talks about what a pest the deer can be and the ladies even boast about hitting them with the arrows.