Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just My Luck!!!

I was out doing chores this evening and it was just getting dark, I stepped on a piece of glass!!! funny thing was earlier today I saw it in the tack shed and thought I really should pick that up or someone will step on it....... Yep someone did... I hate it when I am right!!! lol Of course it would be right before the weekend I will have lots of walking to do..... I have soaked it all evening and it looks better.... I was wearing my crocs because they are more comfortable when its warmer outside... It went right through the shoe into my foot Very much painful.... But it will heal.
This is what the yard looks like now. It has been windy and the temps are starting to drop some. Indian Summer is over for us!!

A few brave leaves hanging on... The goats are snatching up all the yellow ones!! They love them...


The Mamas and babies!! They are growing so fast!!! The other mamas take turns babysitting. The brown mama Nina has calmed down and is no longer interested in pawing the ground when we come around.. Just wants to see whats in the bucket... lol Tomorrow night starts a busy weekend for us. Its a meeting for the 4H volunteers tomorrow night and then the trade show Friday and Saturday. So I hope everyone has a great weekend!

8 comments:

tree ocean said...

YOU STEPPED ON THAT?!?!?!?! It looks huge!!! What was it from-looks like an old glass cube corner..Don't you hate it when You don't listen to that little voice?

I love to watch my goats when the leaves are falling-manna from heaven! LOL.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Tonia said...

Yep I stepped on that!!! Its a little painful this morning.Its from an old jar. It looks a lot bigger in the pic. Its about 2 inches tall. But only the tip(about 1/4") of it went in my foot.

Pine Pod Farm said...

Ouch! I wear my crocs and rics when it is warmer out too.

Evelyn said...

OUCH!!!
What's that behind it? Is that the computer mouse? It looks like part of a Mason jar? Gonna make it easy for you to stay seated tomorrow & Friday!
Great pix of the cows. Tell them that we need more babies! Are the little one's playing yet? I think they're so cut when they race circles around the mamas. They'll probably wait till it's freezing to drop them!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Tonia said...

Yep Its the PC mouse behind it..

Mrs.Ruiz said...

Thats sweet how they babysit for each other.

Jennifer said...

Ouch! What a terrible thing to step on. I hope your foot is better soon!

Hot Belly Mama - taking it all back said...

uh, don't you think you should see the croc doctor? YOUR CROCS!!! What about your crocs? Are they OKAY!!!???