Sunday, November 23, 2008

Beware!! Personal Post.....Sort of... lol

Here is Scooter, she gave us a scare a while ago!! She was laid out funny! I know she lays down and sprawls out but is just looked strange!! So we go throwing on boots and coats and running out there and she pops up as if to say we interrupted her nap!! lol We are pretty certain she is pregnant too. She was fine!...
Some of the goats are having trouble with lice and I tried something new for it.. I will let you know if it works......
Still no babies either!!! I think they are faking it!!lol


I was tagged by Jennifer from http://goatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/ . I like these things as long as they dont get to off the wall or to long!!Lol
The rules of this Meme are:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.


2. Post the rules on your blog.


3. Write six random things about yourself.


4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.


5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog


6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.





SO now for 6 random things about me!!.....


1. I love Coffee!! I have to be careful and not drink to much!!lol Occasionally I find myself making it more often and I have to cut back.


2. I have never been farther west then Kansas/Missouri state line...


3. I said I would never have a little dog I have 2 now!


4. I always wanted a farm of some kind... I know a shocker!! lol


5. I thought to date my husband till the "right one" came along! Especially since he was a little younger then me!! lol


6. We will be married 14 years Wednesday!! Wheeewwww Where did the time go?


Now to tag 6 people... Okay I wll make this real simple if you want to do this well then there are the rules!! Have a good Sunday night all!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

I totally understand about that whole 'dead horse' thing! I've never run out into a field after a napping horse, thinking it was dead. But, I know lots of people who have.
I've had people come up to the house because they saw a horse sleeping in the field. They wanted me to go take care of that poor sick horse. But, the horse would be up at corral gate to see who'd come up the drive. People are so silly. Now, when they come up the drive to tell me that the cattle have walked thru the fence... that's different!!! lol

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Tonia said...

I have seen her do that before but its was just had an odd look to it.. It was crazy.lol