Monday, October 27, 2008

Its Monday!!!

I have been caring for a friend of mine kids. They are 2 and 3.. I have forgotten what little ones are like!! I am not getting much done. The girls are helping but oh my!! And they are good kids too.. Its not like they are bratty or anything and they love all the animals. But they do require me to make them lunch, take them to the bathroom and various other things. My girls can do all of it their self!LOL


Okay anyways we got a few things done this weekend like couple of fence holes fixed and a gate replaced.. I should have taken a before and after pic of the gate..lol but here is a pic after. It just had half a gate and the other half was a wooden gate that had seen better days. It had been blocked but thanks to a over helpful person who tore out the gate and left it we had goats,sheep and pigs finding it daily!!

I will have to get a picture of the ducks, they have been flying!! They are so pretty when they fly!! They have become quite friendly too. As long as I have a food can in my hand! lol that's the way it is with just about anything around here.. animals , kids.. husband!!! lol

Now I have to work on getting momma cow up here so I can get here separated from the bull!! I almost had her up this morning but calf wasn't following and she turned right back around and headed out..

I am going out to try again and I am going to take some more pics.. Have a good day!

3 comments:

Pine Pod Farm said...

Yep, little ones sure do take up your time, I know since my niece's are ages: 6 1/2 years old, 4 years old, 3 years old, and 2 1/2 years old then soon there will be a newborn nephew added to the bunch in February.

Evelyn said...

That's such a cute baby!
I just so wish I was there! I'd even babysit for you!

tree ocean said...

Calves are so adorable! Good job on the gate!