Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ducks, Calves And 1st Frost

We have been able to get a little closer He is up and running with momma now.. So I now have to get him through the gate with momma!! I am pretty sure its a boy too..
I sent the girls out with the camera today and they came back with pictures of the calf and ducks.. Here is a few of our ducks. I want to catch a pic of one flying. They are so big and pretty. Especially the darker ones. They have the greenish tint to some of their feathers. We should have a big variety of color of color. We have the gray, black, white and brown. Some are most one color with a little other color here and there...

We had the first hard frost this morning too. Its was below 30* and everything was white.. It was so pretty and if I had really been with it I would have went out and got a pic but I was cold!! lol And a little lazy... SO I just enjoyed the view with a cup of coffee... Maybe next time...

5 comments:

Pine Pod Farm said...

Nice pictures, we had our first frost awhile ago, now we are having our first snow!

Mrs.Ruiz said...

You have beautiful scenery. I was hoping he was a milkshake:)

tree ocean said...

Nice pix! Snowing Southeast of me I am glad I got tires today! :P

Evelyn said...

I'm glad he's a Tri-tip instead of milkshake! :D
The ducks are looking great. Any idea of how many girls 'n how many dinners we have there?
I'm not sorry to be in Los Angeles if it's so cold there! It's getting into the 90s here! I wouldn't be out there! that's what kids are for! :D

Mrs.Ruiz said...

I think he is a cute little meatball:) He should be named "meatball"