Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Battle of the Americuana....


I have one determined roo.... He is an Americauna roo and is very pretty but not what I want for future generations here on the farm so to the freezer he is headed. But he dont see it that way!! LOL every night I throw him and and every morning he is back in!! Now I dont have the best pen to keep him out right now But it discourages most of the others,... Needless to say my Chicken tent has a few holes now... It doesnt even hold water anymore... Lets just say it filters it... Through plastic.. But I will win this war The roo just doesnt know it yet... But he will find it out... Oh yes he will!....LOL

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Our Americuana is named Elvis and hopefully soon will be going to a new home. He likes too much. His spurs are so long he hurts the hens.