Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On With Life......



Do you think this cow might be pregnant!?!! LOL Poor thing she is as wide as she is tall! Daisy in the pic below was checking out the bike like she was going to try to ride it... I guess she thinks she is fat and needs exercise. LOL You really can't see in the pic but she is getting a good sized udder but it kind of blends in here.. I thought this sheep was going to have babies any day!! You can't tell because everytime I try to get a pic to show how wide her belly is she turns just enough for it not to show but her bag is Double what it was last week and they have slowed way down.. They all graze and roam and the pregnant ones will flop down and sleep for a while! My oldest DD has several times thought they were having babies or somethingand goes running out there and they are just laying there!LOL


4 comments:

Evelyn said...

How do the horses deal w/ those bicycles?
Those cattle do, indeed look pretty pregnant! Are their eyes crossed yet? I could swear that when I'm ready to drop a baby, I'm so full that my eyes cross! They need to drop those babies.... if they're gonna let you milk! How's that coming?

Tonia said...

They dont pay any attention to them. the girls ride them all over the place! Milking ummm would be better if I had a stanchion. But havent tried much more then catching and leading her..

tree ocean said...

LOL @ eyes crossed.

can't wait to see the pix of all the little ones!!!

I'll have to check your page for homeschooling links-maybe you could help me out with some leads? :)

Evelyn said...

Welllll.... get that husband of yours to make you one this weekend!