Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Took A Few Pictures!!!!

This is Ms Cassie!!! A kiko cross and quite the healthy girl. I am looking forward to her babies this year!! Yes I know I am looking forward to all babies but I am anxious to see hers too!!! LOL
This is Hope one of the Nubian's.. I really cant wait to see what her babies look like....
This is Poor Caspian lacking one horn!! But he is doing well! I think he will recover!
Chocolate and Caspian and a sheep in the background.. They are not all snobs
Here is Handsome!! Plus a few Burdock Burrs!!! in his bangs and beard! More sheep with the goats!!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Aaawwwww...

They are so cute & the grass is soooo green!!!

Pine Pod Farm said...

Nice pictures!

tree ocean said...

What pretty goats! Handsome is handsome! He looks like he might put out a little bit of cashmere undercoat-did you have any luck combing last spring?

Tonia said...

I think he does have some cashmere. I didnt even try combing!!!