Saturday, September 20, 2008

Best Laid Plans.......


Are not happening here today!!! No yard sale due to the fact that I had a major allergy attack and look like some one gave me a black eye.... No Hubby didnt do it!!! Even though he thinks its funny! He has a strange sense of humor... LOL Other 2 kids decided to finish being sick... Post poning till next week... Again....

Sheep in the pond is fine and back out with everyone else!! Good thing! No babies yet I cant imagine sheep getting much bigger then that but they are! Goat milk is tasting much better. The Goat girls aren't waving their tails around so much anymore either so Handsome is calming down too! Still stinks though!!

Big truck is making life difficult its still not fixed... Not good and Kyle isn't happy about it.I dont blame him..
I think I will take a hint from Dinah and take a nap!!! LOL That is one of her spots for during the day when she sleeps. I really like her and Sam... They are great dogs except for the occasional wandering they do. But if we had a gate at the end of the drive they probably wouldn't do that...

2 comments:

tree ocean said...

I love your new title pic! What pretty chickens!

Hot Belly Mama - taking it all back said...

What a great story! I just found your blog! Very well-written, I look forward to reading more soon.