Thursday, August 28, 2008

Did Someone......


Stick a sign on my back saying stress me out PLEASE??? LOL We had a long drive today to do the inspection for CNG. I was happy to do it but it had been awhile since the girls and I had been more then an hour away together... Talk about bathroom breaks, I am hungry, MOM she is on my side and I have NOOO room... Well we made it through that and got home.

So about an hour before dark I headed out to round up the goats.... Yeah They didn't want to be rounded up! I thought to get Sheep and goats in the corral. Well the sheep ran one direction and 20 goats 20 Different directions!! we would get them almost there and one would head back and take the rest with them! So I got a hold of m=one of my girls out there who has 3 babies from the last 2 years out there and dragged her into the corral . I held her there as she hollered her head off and all 3 babies plus their friends came running bringing most of the others with them. The girls got the stragglers in and we got Bud the new LGD tied up in there at the gate they usually try to get out of!! They have got to get use to him one way or the other!! I am sure they will be out somewhere tomorrow laughing at me! They are like that you can see it in their Eyes!!

Then I had all this typed getting ready to add a pic and the pop up blocker interfered and I lost it all and had to retype it!! I think I need to head to bed and I hope to find all the goats where I put them in the morning!!!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh And i cant get the little highlighted "And" to go away!! I obviously spelled it right but its convinced I didnt!!!

Pine Pod Farm said...

Actually you highlighted it, it isn't a spell check type of thing Tonia!

Pine Pod Farm said...

That is interested about the highlighted word, that has never happened to me before though.